Monday 28 April 2014

Colours in the rain

Whenever I am out walking in the rain a whole medley of rainy day songs tumble over each other in my head all jumbled up but a bit like a rainbow washing over me. Today is Monday so I started off with the first few lines of 
rainy days and Mondays
Always get me down,

Only they don't because I like Mondays now I don't go to school and I like rain , especially in April when I know it is a good thing for plants.
The next one to come up was
Oh listen to the rhythm
Of the pouring rain
Washing down upon my heart
The only girl I ever loved
Has gone away
And with her she took my heart.

The only girl I ever has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
She doesn't know it
But when she went that day
Along with her she took my heart

That doesn't look quite right now it's written down but it sounds really good in my head.
Next came
Like walking in the rain
And wishing on a star
Up above
And being so in love
You can really shout that , in your head.

I was walking through a market and there was a constant downpour not only from the sky but also from the awnings of the market stalls. 
Lastly, as it was raining very hard and I was getting soaked I sang
Oh no it's raining again
Too bad I'm losing a friend
And then I looked around for bright colours that stood out in the rain and the grey mist.


            


1 comment:

  1. Great post! Rain is so related to music! makes me think of the song "Rain" by the Beatles, or Singing in the rain by Cliff Richard(was it?) or Have you ever seen the rain by CCR! and many more I guess! I really like the fact that the yellow stands out in your pics, and that makes me think of the song Yellow by Coldplay!

    ReplyDelete