Saturday 15 February 2014

Gentlemen, gentiluomini

These are my recent gifts from my very charming three year old grandson. He is already showing signs of being a gentleman. It is in his blood. The first time that my mum met my daughter's father-in-law, she said quietly, "He is a real gentleman". She was always sensitive to such a quality. My grandson chose the orchid for me, all on his own. The heart-shaped cake was also his own idea. He made it with his Mum, my daughter, for me and my husband for Valentine's Day. The teachers at his nursery school told the children all about Valentine's Day and what it means. He drew a lovely picture of his Mum dancing. Now he thinks Valentine's Day is to celebrate love for the whole family. He is right really. A family always starts out with the love between two people and without that, there would be no family. Long live love, evviva l'amore.

No comments:

Post a Comment