Saturday 30 November 2013

Pause for Reflection

Now, yesterday when I wrote my post I felt a bit flat and wondered if perhaps I was getting rather maudlin. When my daughter set up my blog I just started writing it as a thank you to her. I imagined just writing a few thoughts and points of view, like a sort of postcard from Italy. Suddenly I found my thoughts plunged into the past. All my life in England came to the surface. Maybe it is because since Grandma passed on 2 years ago I have got to come to terms with it. Yes she was nearly 90, Grandpa had always promised us that she would live a long life, but I had been missing her for so long. The heart takes a while to catch up with the head ( not a quotation from a famous poet I just made it up he he).
Luke 6 verse 45 says "... For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.".
Maybe it could be said for my blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment